Monday 21 September 2015

Personal introduction


My name is Oriol Arderiu, I'm 16 years old and I live in Sant Joan de les Abadesses. I'm studying in Bosc de la coma (Olot) but I studied primary education in Sant Joan de les Abadesses. I have one cat and her name is Boleta.



In my free time I like playing video games, watching films and playing football with my friends. My favorite music group is Kiss but I like other groups like AC/DC, Thousend food krunch...
And in the future I want to become a game programmer.

 

When I'm on holidays I spend all of my time playing video games and going out with my friends except Easter and Christmas, because in Easter and Christmas  I always travel with my family.



I'm medium-height. I have got blue eyes, some beard and I always wear my glasses.


No comments:

Post a Comment